Sunday 8 October 2017

Jo's October Finish - Pumpkins

I have chosen a number of different spooky designs to stitch for Dark October this month, several have pumpkins so watch out for more posts from me!

But the first one is Jardin Prive's Happy Hallowe'en Night which features a trio of spooky pumpkin faces:


Stitched on 32 count Cognac Linen which is one of my favourite orange fabrics, there is just a hint of brown tones rather than bright orange.   Good job I bought a large piece to cut down as I have used it a lot!

Here is the full size of the fabric:



I'm also taking sign-ups for the annual Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop.  Each participant will be given a letter of the alphabet which they display on their blog on 31st October.  I will list all the participants on my blog and we hop around collecting all the letters to make a mystery phrase.  One lucky person wins a prize!   Provide your own candy and treats LOL  

If you would like to be a participant, just leave a comment here or on my blog.

5 comments:

cheryl said...

Love those spooky pumpkins! (and the fabric!) Please sign me up for the Halloween Blog Hop. It is my favorite blog hop of the year!

Lili said...

The fabric is gorgeous! How pretty pumpkins!

Khristine Doiron said...

I too love that fabric color! And I love your pumpkins with their swirly vines :)

Stitching Noni said...

Love that fabric! I would love to join in the Halloween blog hop... pls add me to the list :o)

Gwen said...

Love the fabric and the pumpkins. Looking forward to the blog hop.