Tuesday 25 April 2017

Spiders and cobwebs - Anne S

After having an extra long weekend I managed to catch up on my Hallowe'en Ornie SAL by completing the missing March design.  I ended up stitching a smaller ornament instead of starting a larger project, which was my initial plan.  Anyway, here's my final choice - a freebie design by Jacquie Morris.

18077405_10154488076713148_2185983533208050917_o

"Owl" freebie by Jacquie Morris (design still available on her website)
Stitched on 32ct Frosted Pumpkin Belfast linen by Silkweaver (the real colour is more red/orange than the photo shows)
Stitched entirely with DMC 310

6 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet
Love it x

Khristine Doiron said...

Great choice!! And I bet that fabric is stunning in person :)

Lili said...

Cute design!!

Margi Lebold said...

I love it!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work. I stitched mine the opposite way round!

http://halloweenorniesal.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/jos-december-ornament.html

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely finish :o)