Thursday 6 April 2017

OOOPS! I just sort of kept stitching and stitching and stitching....

A magical tale

It all started with Witchy Poo here, due to the evil curse she put upon me (lol!) I did not get her finished in time for February.  And then, of course, that meant that I was running late for March as well.  But, lucky for me, a True Love's kiss (from TraderVic, of course) broke the curse and then I stitched like one possessed (so maybe the curse was not broken after all? Oh no!) and somehow I found myself at the end of May, with my Black cat all stitched!  So, a happy ending as now I am months ahead!


February: Witchy Poo


March: Creepy Crawly Spiders


April: Winged Creatures


May: The Witchy Poo's Familiar, the Black Cat (Nobu, maybe? But does that then make me Witchy Poo??????)


And here is the whole piece so far.


So, feeling pretty happy with myself at the moment.

hugs, Kaye




6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Good for you Kaye for being caught and then some here and on the Christmas blog!! And I love your fairytale story that goes along with your stitching :) Your Halloween project looks so good!

Kaisievic said...

Thanks, Khristine, I had fun writing it and I am so thrilled with how the piece looks now.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Awesome progress! You really were stitching under a spell this month.

Lili said...

LOL
Wonderful progress, Kaye!!
( I think you drank the same as the witch ;) )

Anonymous said...

It's looking great - I totally understand not wanting to put a project down, I have the same problem all the time! :)

Stitching Noni said...

I with you Kaye... this one is so hard to put down once I get started on it.... I must post my latest pic soon so that you can see my cat... :o)