Friday 14 April 2017

I'm useless again!!

Every year I sign up for this SAL, and every year I get sidetracked with other projects and crazy working hours at the start of the year, and I start months late.  Well, this year is no exception!

My choice this year is to once again work on larger pieces where possible, instead of individual ornaments.  So far my focus piece for most of the year will be Prairie Schooler's "When Witches Go Riding" sampler.



So far I've managed to include 3 of the first 4 months as follows (I decided to grid the fabric as I'll be jumping around a lot throughout the year):

  • January - The Moon
  • February - Witches
  • April - Winged Creatures




I still have March to catch up on yet - I can't decide whether to start a second larger design, or whether to do an individual ornament. I have both designs already picked out, I just need to pull my finger out and make a decision!


4 comments:

cucki said...

looking spooky cute x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a great design and perfect for several of the themes this year.

I say do the Smalls so you have more finishes!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love your choice! It looks great!

Lili said...

I love your project! Beautiful progress!