Sunday 27 November 2016

Themes for 2017

Thank you to everyone who responded to the email asking for suggestions for next year's themes.

A particular Thank You to Jacquie who would like Pumpkins every month.  So if you want, you can add a pumpkin to any of the themes shown below!

2017 Themes

January - The Moon
February - Witches
March - Spiders and Cobwebs
April - Winged Creatures
May - Black Cats
June - Anything Green
July -  Ghosts
August - Creepy Trees
September - Spooky Words
October - Pumpkins
November - Candy Corns and other Foods
December - Free Choice

I hope you like these themes, there are some old favourites and a couple of new ones too.  I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what everyone stitches up for us next year.

Here is my Ghastly, Ghostly Ghouls all framed up:

There are at least 9 themes covered in that design!

And here are the trio of frames for November:


7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Great themes, Jo, although somehow I think that I missed the email - I don't remember seeing it at all! lol! However, I do have my Halloween Happiness pattern all ready to go, although the only theme I cannot see on it is Candy Corn and other Foods. I am looking forward to stitching on it next year. Your trio of framed pieces for Halloween look great, Jo. Thanks again for being such a great hostess on this blog. hugs, Kaye

Stitching Noni said...

Great themes for next year! Think my Halloween Happiness will fit right in next year :o)
Thank you again for being the hostess with mostess! You do keep us all inspired with your gorgeous stitching each month :o)
Here's to 2017!
hugs xx

Khristine Doiron said...

Looking forward to seeing what you all stitch!! I wish I had more time to do this SAL too! Maybe I should start doing the Christmas one one year and this one the next. Ooooh that might be a good idea :)

AnaCristina said...

I will be here! See you stitching friends!

Lili said...

Nice themes for 2017!
Your trio is really beautiful!

Lisa Dunn said...

Great themes! Maybe this year I can get an ornie done every month! I'm going to give it a try. :o) Thank you for hosting this fun SAL. :o)

Heather said...

Great choices for next year!