Sunday 20 November 2016

Jo's November Finish - Skeletons

Continuing with October's design for Black Cats I have a finish for this month's Skeleton theme:


And here is the whole thing:

stitched on 28 count lilac linen

The design is Ghastly, Ghostly Ghouls by Just Nan, just one of my large collection of Spooky JN designs.  It will fit perfectly into a 6x6 box frame.

Those three little frogs along the top definitely brought their friends!  I frogged and stitched that top border three times and the two gourds at the bottom, trying to get the right dark orange.

3 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

I love it! Those spindly spider legs are wonderful :)

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous finish Jo :o) JN designs are always so gorgeous when stitched up
Hugs xx

Heather said...

Very cute I love the skeleton charm :)