Thursday 27 October 2016

Noni's Black Cat

It's almost Halloween.... another year has rolled on by - is it just me or do the years seem to be going even more quickly than ever before??

Anyway... I am just in time for my October offering / posting....


The cute/scary black cat is part of the Halloween Portraits from Blue Ribbon Designs.  This series was published in the Just Cross Stitch Halloween 2015 issue.  I have now stitched 3 of them and plan to do a couple more at some point.  Still undecided what I will do with them... but I think they will make cute little pin cushions :o)

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!

Til next time, keep on spooky stitching!
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Lili said...

So pretty choice! Love your cat!
Happy Halloween!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is such a great cat, I love BRD. You could always finish them like this:
http://comehappydancewithme.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/39-blue-ribbon-designs-halloween-box.html

cheryl said...

Cute Kitty!
Happy Halloween!

Khristine Doiron said...

Very cute! I love the shade of green that was used. And I like the pincushion idea :)

Rita said...

Cute little cat!

Kaisievic said...

He is a very cute, scary kitty cat - great stitching.