Monday 22 August 2016

Rita's August 2016 Spooky Words

Despite being absent from here for a while, I haven't fallen off the surface of the earth.  I have, however, been doing a lot of traveling lately.  Since our first grandbaby was born in mid-March, I've been to CA 3 times to visit and help with her (staying about 2 weeks each time), San Diego once with DH on a work trip, HI (to visit with my brother's and sister's families and help out with summer day care for my niece and nephew) for almost 3 weeks, and a quick trip with my DS (who was visiting from Denmark) to OH to visit with my parents.  It's been a lot of fun but it's good to be home.

While gone I either didn't have the time, energy, or good lighting to do much stitching so I've been making up for lost time since coming home.  I've been working on a big sampler and also started and finished my August ornament this weekend while watching the Olympics.

Here's Trick or Treat by Plum Pudding NeedleArt that can be found in the 2013 JCS Halloween Collector's Issue.


6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Wow you have been busy!! I love your ornament!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It must be fun visiting all the family and a new grandchild is a good excuse to be away.
Cute design for this month too.

Lili said...

Lovely stitching! This ornament is so beautiful!

Kaisievic said...

Great choice for this month's theme, my dear.

Stitching Noni said...

Cute finish :o)

Heather said...

Very cute :)