Monday 11 January 2016

April's January Stitch

Happy New Year everyone!  Hope everyone got what they wanted for the holidays and you are getting lots of stitching done. 

I put the last stitch in my January stitch tonight, so I am sorry for the wrinkles. I stitched Nevermore from The Prairie Schooler. It is from Book #196.  I loved the Raven and felt it fit the theme for this month so well.  I used a piece of fabric from my stash and the called for DMC.

Can't wait to we more finishes for this month.

13 comments:

Heather said...

Great finish!

Rita said...

Perfect choice! I love it.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wonderful Raven. Being winged creatures gives everyone lots of choices.

cucki said...

It's so beautiful xx

Khristine Doiron said...

Awesome finish!!

Barb said...

What a great raven! I love that design.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

OH!! I love this!

Lili said...

Very beautiful stitching piece!!

cheryl said...

Love your raven!

AnaCristina said...

I love crows and raven.

Lisa Dunn said...

I love your raven!

Loretta said...

Fantastic finish!!!!

Stitching Noni said...

Great choice! Love your raven
Hugs xx