Friday 13 November 2015

Jo's November Ornament

It's a little one but I have big plans for it!  This Creepy Tree is by Blue Ribbon Designs from the latest Just Cross Stitch Hallowe'en magazine.

There is a series of 8 small designs, each one only 27x27 stitches.  I'm planning to stitch all of them on this piece of random 32 count blue linen and make them into something.  Watch this space!


Some of the other designs:


Thanks for all your suggestions for themes for next year.  I'll be going through the emails and comments and making the final list soon.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ooo cute! I love the jack 'o lantern one

AnaCristina said...

so cute! I loved it!!

Rita said...

So cute!

I'm having trouble figuring out what to stitch for Nov. It probably has something to do with my model stitching that I need to finish...I've mostly been stitching rather than looking for something to stitch for here.

cheryl said...

Cute! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Stitching Noni said...

I love your little tree!
I still haven't got my choice sorted yet... bet get cracking hadn't I??
Hugs xx