Saturday 30 May 2015

Kaye's May stitch....

.... well, I didn't think I was going to get an ornie done by the end of the month, which is tomorrow.  But I made a concerted effort last night to get my Pumpkin ornie finished and here is the result:



"King of Halloween"
Freebie from 
28 count Waterfall Blue Lugana 
(the photos do not do the colour justice - it is more a mint green)
Pumpkin: WDW Fiesta (my favourite colour for Halloween pumpkins)
Rest of design: various DMC threads

Anyway, that is this month for me - off to choose my June design.

hugs,  Kaye (Kitten Stitching)




6 comments:

Rita said...

Nice one!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great choice. That thread is lovely too. Must make a note of that one!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Oh yes, the thread is lovely!

Lili said...

Very beautiful!!!

Marcy said...

Love it!

Stitching Noni said...

Love your pumpkin!
Hugs xx