Saturday 10 May 2014

Jo's April Ornament

Another late finish, mostly because I stitched it in the DMC conversion then didn't like the purple they used for the alphabet.  So I put it aside to make the substitution decision.

Thanks to a fellow blogger I went with 930 Dark Blue.


This is The Little Owl Sampler by Knotted Tree Needleart from the Just Cross Stitch Hallowe'en Ornie Special 2012.

I used the recommended DMC conversion, subbed 930 for 327 and used a blend of 930 and 931 for the border.  The fabric is 32 count Twilight Blue Linen.

I'm going to scrapbook this one.

6 comments:

Lili said...

Lovely owl!!

Jacqueline Morris said...

Love it!! Very cute indeed :)

Tiffany said...

Very nicely done

cucki said...

So sweet x

Marcy said...

looks great. I like the blue you used.

Stitching Noni said...

What a sweet finish :o)
Hugs x